Keeping up to date with the latest book news, events, and snippets from crime author Pauline Rowson

There are a number of ways of keeping up to date with the exploits of my flawed and rugged hero DI Andy Horton and my new hero on the block, former Royal Marine Commando, Special Boat Services Officer  Art Marvik, who appears in the first in the series, Silent Running, published by Severn House.

Subscribe to my e newsletter for updates on new crime novels, articles, videos, appearances and all the latest news.


 

You can follow me on Twitter




Subscribe to my boards at Pinterest


You can Like the DI Andy Horton Crime Novel Facebook Page





Subscribe to my You Tube Channel





You'll also find me on Goodreads, and Linked In.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.