What's lined up for June 2015 for crime author Pauline Rowson

June 2015 is relatively quiet in terms of talks and appearances but I am looking forward to entertaining the audience of Totton South U3A on 19 June.

The U3A movement is huge in the UK and growing by the day.  It stands for the University of the Third Age and is an organisation that brings together retired and semi-retired people to learn together, not for qualifications but for its own reward: the joy of discovery!  They are always great audiences, very appreciative, and I am always delighted to talk to them and sign copies of my crime novels for them. I have a number of other U3A talks lined up both for this year and 2016 and you can see details of  these and my other talks and radio appearances on the events page.


Entertaining the audience of Hammersmith and Fulham U3A


Entertaining the audience at Fleet U3A

Book signing at Fleet U3A

Aside from that I will, as ever, be busy writing throughout June.  I have just finished fifth revisions to DI Andy Horton number 13 in the series and will now be setting that aside for a while as I put the finishing touches to the second in the Art Marvik crime series.

Art Marvik is a former marine commando and he is introduce in Silent Running, which was published in the UK on 1 March and will be published in the USA on 1 July, when it will also be released as an ebook.

In between I will be liaising with my publisher over the forthcoming publication of DI Andy Horton 12, Fatal Catch and hope to be posting the cover image for that crime novel soon. Fatal Catch is being published in the UK in September and in the USA in January.

No further news on the possible televising of the DI Andy Horton novels, which Lime Pictures are hoping to bring to TV screens, but as soon as hear anything it will be announced here.  Meanwhile for most of the latest updates do follow me on Twitter or on Facebook or you can subscribe to my newsletter.

If you have enjoyed reading my crime novels, please do leave a review on Amazon. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.