Talks, TV Interviews and a trip on the sea with Hampshire Police Marine Unit lined up for February

February is a busy month with two TV interviews and two talks scheduled plus a visit to my favourite police team in aid of research for a DI Andy Horton crime novel.

On the 3 February I'll be recording a TV interview for That's Solent TV which will be screened on the 3rd and 4th February.  I'll be talking to Chris Rider about my crime novels and crime writing, as well as discussing other topical issues.  The programme will be shown on Freeview Channel 8 in the Solent area on Wednesday 3 February at 10pm and Saturday 4 February at 10am and again at 4pm.

On the 10 February 2016 I will be giving a talk at  Poole Central Library, Dorset between 2pm to 4pm. I'll be talking about how I plot, research and write my crime novels set in the Solent area and on the Dorset coast.  Tickets are free and can be booked by phoning 01202 262449 (24 hr booking line) or emailing libraries@poole.gov.uk  The library asks for a £2 donation on the day.

The next talk after that will be on 25 February 2016 when I'll be entertaining the audience of
Ems Valley U3A with tales of murder, mystery and mayhem.

Then it's back to the TV studios on 26 February to record another show for That's Solent TV, this time with Chrissie Pollard. This programme will be aired on Friday 26 February at10pm and again on Saturday 27 February at 10am and 4pm.

And on 17 February I will be spending the morning on the sea in Portsmouth Harbour and the Solent with one of my favourite police teams, the Hampshire Police Marine Unit. I'll be visiting some of the locations used in the DI Andy Horton novels and stopping over at a new location in the harbour for research for DI Andy Horton 14. I'm really looking forward to it ,weather permitting. So fingers crossed for a calm day and that the Hampshire Marine Police Unit they don't get called away on an operation, and if they do then perhaps Andy Horton and I will just have to tag along!

Hants Police Marine Unit in the Solent


Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.