September's newsletter of book news, talks, articels and writing tips

What's in my September newsletter? September sees the re-publication of my three Art Marvik mystery thrillers, SILENT RUNNING, DANGEROUS CARGO, and LOST VOYAGE.

Also in September I'll be featuring articles on my website about the inspiration behind each of the three Marvik mysteries and in the absence of giving any talks because of Covid-19 I'll be taking a look back at my talks and interviews in previous years.

On the writing front you can take a peek at where I work! I'm working on revisions for number three in the 1950s set Inspector Ryga mysteries, on the first draft of DI Andy Horton number sixteen and revisions of Marvik mystery thriller number 4. Plenty to keep me out of mischief.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.