Subscribe to my monthly newsletter to get all the latest book news and articles

You can subscribe to my monthly e newsletter for all the latest news on my crime novels, videos, interviews, articles and tips on writing by completing the simple form on my website.

You can also read back copies of my newsletter.

 In September's  newsletter: Where I write; the story behind DI Andy Horton mystery, DEATH SURGE; which is the easier to write contemporary crime fiction or historical crime fiction? I look at the pros and cons of writing in both genres; video on writing first drafts of a novel plus news of the three Marvik mystery thrillers to be published in September and behind the research scenes with DI Andy Horton in LETHAL WAVES.

Subscribe to my newsletter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.