New Year Honour for crime author Pauline Rowson!

 No, I haven't been given a Damehood, but I am honoured, and delighted to be featured on the Portsmouth Literary Map, designed and compiled by Dr Mark Frost, of the English Department at the University of Portsmouth. I'm honoured because I am in such great company of both past and present writers all with connections to the vibrant coastal City of Portsmouth, UK. The illustrious company of past literary connections include Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, H G Wells, Charles Dickens, Nevile Shute, James Riordan and Rudyard Kipling. Living literary figures include me, my fellow crime author, Graham Hurley, Neil Gaiman, and Michelle Magorian.
 


The map pinpoints the locations of all the DI Andy Horton crime novels along with extracts from each of the books (15). It also gives you the locations of where I was raised, went to school and worked!

Although it was a childhood ambition of mine to become a published author I never dreamed that one day many people across the world would read and enjoy my crime mystery novels and that I would feature alongside such illustrious writers. My thanks to all my readers and supporters and to Portsmouth University for including me in this wonderful roll of honour.

Visit the Portsmouth Literary Map





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.