Solent Area on the Indonesian Map



The Solent area is on the map in Indonesia with the publication in Indonesian of my marine mystery thrillers, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill .

Dioma Publishing, one of the largest publishers in Indonesia, bought the translation rights to In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill at the Frankfurt Book Fair last October.

Just received my gratis copies and they are fantastic, even though I don’t understand a word the covers look good! Dioma has kept the titles and my name in English. It is really exciting to see my books translated into another language and to think that readers in Indonesia will be reading all about my heroes exploits in the Solent area.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.