It's going to be an interesting week

I have been very lax writing here lately but put that down to the backlog of work and writing deadlines caused by my flu bug. Now that is out of the way, and I am back firing on all cylinders, it is onwards and upwards, as Dell Boy would have said. Which brings me to London and the London Book Fair. This kicks off on Monday 14 April through to Wednesday 16 April and I will be there with my Marine Mysteries on Stand J205 ( near the entrance and the Ladies loo - very useful). Before that, this coming week, I am running a novel writing course at the Sinah Warren hotel complex (Bourne Leisure group) on Hayling Island, as one of their experience breaks. This is being held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings and is followed by me giving a talk and book signing to any of the guests who care to come from Sinah Warren and the nearby Lakeside holiday complex. If it's raining, you never know, I might get packed out! It should be an interesting week and I'm looking forward to it.


A couple of weeks ago I finished writing and revising the fourth Inspector Horton Marine Mystery called Dead Man's Wharf. Since then I have been planning my new thriller and now that I have the outline and characters in place I have started writing it. It's always exciting beginning a new novel, especially once the characters start to come to life. Time to get back to it, those characters are becoming rather impatient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.