Talk and Tea



I was at Christchurch Library last Thursday giving a talk, and what an audience, sociable, friendly, enthusiastic and a delight to meet. The library itself was fairly small but the moment I stepped inside I could feel its vibrancy, and it was packed with people. This library was also fairly unusual for its size because it had a splendid function room upstairs, with a kitchen, where the Friends of Christchurch Library served tea and coffee.
Many of the audience bought my books and I hope that they enjoy reading them. Thank you, Christchurch, for making me so welcome and for listening to my talk with rapture and interest.


Stopped over in the New Forest on the way back to Hayling Island and had a picnic lunch of cheese baguette on a glorious English May day. Nothing quite like it. Thought you'd prefer the photo of the New Forest horse rather than one of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.