Events for September


My events for September include:

September 12 2008 - I'll be talking about how I write my crime and thriller novels at Bracknell-Forest Library. From 1pm to 2pm. For further information and tickets contact Bracknell-Forest Library, Town Square, Bracknell RG12 1BH Tel: 01344 423149 e mail: bracknell.library@bracknell-forest.gov.uk

September 25-28 2008 Havant Literary Festival. On Saturday 27 September I will be at Havant Arts Centre talking about my marine mystery crime and thriller novels. Come and join me if you can from 10.30am to 12.00 at Havant Arts Centre, Hampshire. Tickets £5.00 For further information visit http://www.rowmark.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.