Dead Man's Wharf Published

Dead Man's Wharf, the fourth in the marine mystery crime series featuring my flawed and rugged detective, Inspector Andy Horton, is officially published in hardcover this week (although it's been on sale on Amazon for a while).

I've posted a video on my You Tube channel, where you can listen to me reading an extract from the novel ( as well as listen to and view all my interviews to date) or you can click on to my web site and listen to the video interviews there.

You can read a longer extract from chapter one of Dead Man's Wharf on my official web site at http://www.rowmark.co.uk/


Below you can listen to me reading an extract from chapter one of Dead Man's Wharf . Hope you enjoy it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.