My Crime and the City Event, Portsmouth CSI, 6 November 2010 is coming along nicely

I have another meeting this morning at Portsmouth Library to progress the Crime & the City event - Portsmouth CSI on 6 November 2010.  This is my little brainchild and I am delighted that it is being organised by Portsmouth Library, the Hayling Island Bookshop and me, of course, though I must say that most of the hard work is being done by the library, for which I am extremely grateful.

I've got some great crime writers lined up as well as the real head of the Scenes of Crime Portsmouth and the library have been working hard on finding other speakers. Today I'll find out who else is coming along to the event because we hope to have some 'experts' from Portsmouth University criminology department.

The event is open to everyone and anyone: those who love reading crime fiction, those who love writing it  and those who are fascinated by how the police work.  More to follow later including speakers, and times but if this sounds like your thing pencil it on your calendar.  Saturday 6 November Portsmouth Central Library - Crime & the City.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.