I'm looking forward to meeting readers of my crime novels in the West Midlands this month

I'm speaking at two libraries in the West Midlands later this month and looking forward to meeting existing readers of my crime novels and introducing my novels to new readers. Here is where I will be.  Hope some of you can come along.


27 September 2010 - 2.30pm Perry Common Library, Birmingham

Join me at the newly refurbished Perry Common Library, in Birmingham to hear me talk about my marine mystery police procedural crime novels set in the Solent area on the south coast of England. Tickets are free. Contact Perry Common Library College Road, Birmingham West Midlands,UK B44 0HH
perry.common.library@birmingham.gov.uk

Following this on:

28 September 2010 - 10am Burton on Trent Library

I'll be guest author in the Reading Cafe at Burton on Trent Library on 28 September from 10 am to 12 noon. Join me for an informal chat and question and answer session. For further information contact: Tel: 01283 239564 mailto:paul.tovell@staffordshire.gov.uk 
http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/

I'll be posting a blog and photos after the event. Before that it's a talk on my home patch at the U3A meeting in Waterlooville, Hampshire on 22 September at 2pm, which again I am very much looking forward to. You can see all my forthcoming events here on my Calendar of Events page or on my official web site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.