Countdown to CSI Portsmouth - Tickets are selling fast for Crime and the City, CSI Portsmouth on Saturday 6 November

Only two more days to go before the BIG event, Crime and the City CSI Portsmouth on Saturday 6 November at the John Pounds Community Centre in Queens Street, Portsmouth. The event, which is part of Portsmouth Bookfest, has really captured the imagination of both the media and the public.


Tickets have sold out for the afternoon session which features crime authors: Graham Hurley, Peter Lovesey and Pauline Rowson (yes, me) along with police and forensic experts, but there are still some tickets left for the morning session 10 am to 12 noon, which features crime authors: Simon Brett, June Hampson and Pauline Rowson (I get to do it twice), along with police and forensic experts.

You can listen to me being interviewed about the event on Angel Radio.




The media has been helping to spread the word with coverage in the local press and today I am being interviewed on Express FM between 1.30pm and 2 pm and will be on Portsmouth Live TV on Friday at 5pm. I will also be featured in The News on Friday 4 November. I can’t wait to see which photograph they use from my windswept photo shoot on Tuesday, and there I was spending ages doing my hair so that it would like just right – should have saved myself the time and effort or  said 'no' when the photographer suggested doing the photo shoot on the shore overlooking Langstone Harbour. But it was good fun and here is a preview of one of the shots. I’ll probably add more later and post some on Facebook.


Crime Author Pauline Rowson being photographed on Langstone Harbour Shore 

Don't forget then if you want to come along to Crime and the City, CSI Portsmouth where Fact meets Fiction BOOK NOW or you might just miss out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.