Last night I was guest speaker and tomorrow I will be on Express FM

Good talk last night to twenty ladies from the Koinona group (which I've been told is Greek for fun and friendship).  They made me feel very welcome and I enjoyed giving my talk on how I write my crime fiction and telling them about my marine mystery crime novels. It was a pleasure to meet you all and thank you for buying so many of my crime novels.


Crime author Pauline Rowson being introduced to the Koinona Group


Pauline Rowson talking about her marine mystery crime and thriller novels

Tomorrow I’m on Express FM on the Sally Cronin programme between 1.30 pm and 4.30pm. You can listen via the Internet on the Express FM web site or on 93.7.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.