Pauline Rowson will be signing copies of her marine mystery crime novels and thrillers at Waterstone's Portsmouth tomorrow

I rarely do book signings these days, in bookshops that is, although as readers of this blog and visitors to my web site know I give lots of talks to different sorts of groups all over the UK, which is something I really enjoy. However the bookshop in Portsmouth, (Inspector Andy Horton's patch) asked if I'd go in before Christmas for a book signing and to meet readers. So I'm obliging. 

Tomorrow (Saturday 27 November) I'll be at Waterstones in Portsmouth (UK) between 12noon and 2pm.  I'll be signing copies of my marine mystery crime novels and  my thrillers In For The Kill and In Cold Daylight. 



But even if you don't want to buy a book do come along if you're in the area.  I'm happy to chat about my crime writing, my novels and the  inspiration behind my rugged and flawed detective, Inspector Andy Horton whose patch is Portsmouth CID. The address is below.

Hope to see some of you there.


Waterstones Portsmouth
115 Commercial Road
Portsmouth PO1 1BU
Tel: 0843 290 8557
http://www.waterstones.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.