Articles on writing, by crime author Pauline Rowson

I’ve compiled a list of articles about writing taken from my website which might interest readers of crime novels in general, readers of my DI Horton series and my thrillers and budding crime writers.  I've listed them below.  You can follow the links through to the article on my website or scroll through the months (and years) on the website to find any other items that might interest you.

Happy reading.














A Killing Coast is the latest in the DI Andy Horton series, published in January and the seventh to feature the flawed and rugged detective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.