Pauline Rowson will be talking about her crime and thriller novels at Waterstones, Isle of Wight 15 May 2012

I'll be giving a talk about my crime and thriller novels at Waterstones, Newport on the Isle of Wight on 15 May 2012 after which I will be signing copies of my books. The event begins at 6.30pm and tickets cost £2.00 obtainable from Waterstones in Newport. ( Details below).

Blood on the Sand, the fifth in the DI Andy Horton marine mystery crime series is set on the Island, and A Killing Coast, the seventh in the Horton series is also partly set there.

In addition, my thriller, In For The Kill is set on the Isle of Wight.







All my crime novels are on sale in Waterstones. 

I'm looking forward to the event and hope to see not only readers from the Island but also from the mainland.

For tickets and further information contact:
Waterstones
118 High Street
Newport (isle Of Wight)
PO30 1TP

Telephone: 01983 527 927
e mail: manager@isleof wight.waterstones.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.