An honour to be included in a list of Hampshire writers past and present

I was thrilled and excited to see my  name on a list of Hampshire writers past and present on a bookmark given out at Emsworth Library and at other libraries throughout the county where I live.



It was a childhood ambition to become an author and as a great supporter and user of libraries over the years I deem it a great honour to be included on a list of such prestigious writers  such as Charles Dickens, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Jane Austen, Neville Shute, H G Wells, Dennis Wheatley, and many others.



Thank you Hampshire Libraries for supporting me and my thanks to all the libraries across the UK and the USA where my books are stocked.  I hope your many readers enjoy the exploits of DI Andy Horton and my two stand alone crime novels, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.