Looking forward to giving a talk about crime writing and murder, mystery and mayhem to members of Southampton U3A

On Tuesday 1 April I'll be entertaining members of Southampton U3A with tales about DI Andy Horton and how I write, research and plot my crime novels.

The Southampton U3A first met in the autumn of 1992 with approximately 35 people attending.  There are now nearly 500 members, around 60 groups, and a wide range of interests.

I give talks to may U3As throughout the country. They're a delightful audience and I have no doubts that the Southampton bunch will be as lively, welcoming and inquisitive about the crime writig process as all the other U3A members I have met.  I'll be posting some photographs from the event here after it.

You can see all my forthcoming events on my website.

To book me to speak at your event please Contact Us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.