Video - Pauline Rowson talks about point of view and choosing titles for her crime novels


At Monks Brook U3A on 8 January I was delighted to talk to the audience about my DI Andy Horton crime novels, how I draw my inspiration from the area in which the novels are set ( the Solent area on the South Coast of England) and my method for developing plot lines and creating characters. 

This is a short video taken at the event after my talk, when I was answering questions.

You can watch more of my videos on my You Tube Channel or on my official website.



 
 

To see all my events for 2014 visit the Events Page.

If you would like me to speak to your organisation, company or library please contact me.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.