Three more talks booked for 2015 for crime author Pauline Rowson

On 21 March I will be talking to members of Dell Quay Sailing Club, West Sussex about my crime writing and crime novels and the new crime novel featuring former marine commando, Art Marvik, Silent Running, published by Severn House on 31 March 2015.

An Art Marvik marine crime novel


On Saturday 24 October  I will be appearing at CSI Southampton on a panel with another crime author (to be announced) and two crime experts from Hampshire Police to discuss crime fiction versus crime fact.

I help to organise, along with Portsmouth City Council, CSI Portsmouth, a highly successful annual event, which began in 2010. CSI Portsmouth is taking a break in 2015 but hopes to return in March 2016.

As well as CSI Portsmouth and CSI Southampton I have appeared at and helped to organise CSI Basingstokee, CSI Newcastle and CSI Winchester. 

The Hampshire Police Fingerprint bureau will be on hand at CSI Southampton to explain how they work and will offer delegates the chance to have a fingerprint taken and pressed into a keepsake key ring to take away.  CSI Southampton will be held between 10am and 12noon at Southampton City Library on 24 October 2015.  More details and ticket information to follow.

On Saturday 28 November 2015 I will be guest author at Farnborough Library when I will be talking about my crime novels set on the South Coast of England. More information to follow.

Meanwhile I will on BBC Radio Solent on 25 March 2015, talking to Julian Clegg on the Breakfast Show at 7.25am and have lots of other speaking engagements lined up for 2015. 

You can view all my events, appearances and radio interviews on the Events Page.

If you would like to book me as a speaker or for a media interview please contact us.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.