Happy Christmas 2018 from Pauline Rowson


From Inspector Andy Horton and his colleagues on his CID patch in Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight; 

 From Art Marvik and Shaun Strathen and their colleagues in the National Intelligence Marine Squad.


 and of course from myself their creator.


Pauline Rowson

My thanks to everyone who has made 2018 special, my publisher, editor and tech guys; libraries across the world; those who have invited me to speak at various events throughout the year and the lovely people who attended my talks; the wonderful cast and crew of the Winterbourne Players who staged such a successful performance of my 1940 set murder mystery play, MURDER AT THE PELICAN CLUB and last but by no means least my thanks to all you fabulous readers who have bought or borrowed my books from libraries.

Wishing you all a safe, healthy and happy Christmas.


A Lighthouse Christmas by Pauline Rowson

See you all in 2019.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.