Articles and videos from crime author Pauline Rowson


If you're interested in how I write my crime novels or perhaps are a budding writer yourself and looking for tips and advice on how to write a crime novel then on my website page 'Articles/Videos'  are a selection of the videos from my talks and interviews on how I write, plot and research my crime novels.  There are also more videos on my You Tube Channel.

Along with this is a list of my articles on how to write a crime novel including developing characters, revisions, writing a crimes series, choosing characters, mastering viewpoint, and some fascinating forensic facts, on bullet wounds, blood spatter, fingerprints and more.

You can also subscribe to my newsletter to be kept informed of my latest book news, events, interviews, articles and videos. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.