What's on in December 2019

It's the end of the calendar year already and it only seems like a few days ago I was writing December's 2018 blog! Christmas and the holidays will soon be on us, so if you would like to lose yourself in a mystery for Christmas then I'd be delighted if you were to choose one of mine.  Or perhaps buy one of my twenty crime novels as a gift for friends and family members. There are fourteen in the DI Andy Horton series; three Art Marvik mystery thrillers, two standalone thrillers, IN COLD DAYLIGHT and IN FOR THE KILL and if you fancy stepping back into 1950 then you can help Inspector Ryga solve the mystery in DEATH IN THE COVE.




For me December is a quiet month where talks are concerned so I'll be spending the time working out the plot for number three in the Inspector Ryga mystery series, and  writing the first draft. I have in fact already written chapter one. The second Inspector Ryga will be published in 2020.

And for those of you wondering about DI Andy Horton, well number fifteen is written and is with my editor. I am hoping that will be published either late 2020 or early 2021.

Aside from plot forming and writing. I hope to take some time on here to look back at 2019, and sorting out my office!

If you fancy reading a Christmas set story then two DI Andy Horton mysteries are set in December: THE SUFFOCATING SEA and FATAL CATCH and my mystery thriller, IN COLD DAYLIGHT is also set in December.



Happy reading.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.