Pauline Rowson to talk about crime writing at Hythe Library, Hampshire

Join me at Hythe Library, Hampshire on  Monday 10 February  2020 for an afternoon of entertainment hearing about the secrets of successful crime writing and how I plot, research and write my crime novels set on the South Coast of England including the DI Andy Horton crime novels (14) the Art Marvik mystery thrillers (3) and my new 1950 set mystery, DEATH IN THE COVE, introducing Inspector Alun Ryga.

I will be at Hythe Library Monday 10 February 2020 at 2pm. 

Tickets cost £5.00 and can be purchased from Hythe Library 38 Pylewell Rd, Hythe, Southampton SO45 6AQ or buy online.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.