June 2020 Newsletter from Pauline Rowson

Read my June 2020 Newsletter

June kicks off with the publication of the crime novel I know many DI Andy Horton fans have been waiting for A DEADLY WAKE, which reveals the truth behind the disappearance of Andy's mother Jennifer, when he was a child. A DEADLY WAKE is now published in paperback, e book, Kindle and Kobo.

As there are no talks planned for June, or indeed the rest of the year, because of you know what, (Covid-19) I am featuring some of my past talks on my website. One of my most popular videos is the one recorded at Sandhurst Library - from inspiration and ideas to plot lines. Also in this month's newsletter LETHAL WAVES to be re-issued; the inspiration behind A KILLING COAST; how to be a successful author and writing routines.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.