What's on in 2021 for crime author Pauline Rowson

 The words 'who knows!'spring to mind. After 2020 no one can predict what the forthcoming year will bring, we hope and pray that it will be better than 2020. For me 2021 will be filled with writing. I'm delighted to say that two of my crime novels will be published - the Art Marvik mystery thriller 4 DEAD SEA in March 2021 and the third 1950 set Inspector Ryga mystery DEATH IN THE NETS in September 2021 so something for my readers to look forward to. And for all you DI Andy Horton fans there will be another. I am currently writing number 16 in the series and that will be completed in 2021 and published early 2022 ( God willing!).

 
For me 2021 will be filled with writing, and I'm delighted to say that two of my crime novels will be published in 2021 - the Art Marvik mystery thriller no. 4 DEAD SEA in March 2021 and the third 1950 set Inspector Ryga mystery DEATH IN THE NETS in September 2021 so something for my readers to look forward to.  And for all you DI Andy Horton fans there will be another. I am currently writing number 16 in the series and that will be completed in 2021 and published early 2022 ( God willing!).

At this time of writing, libraries are open for business and long may they be, they are a vital and valuable community resource, although I fear there will be changes and cut backs to them in the UK. I hope elsewhere in Europe, the Commonwealth and the USA they will survive and thrive. And I look forward to the day when I can once again meet library readers.

I also hope that my talks to other groups can resume in 2021, probably in the autumn as it would great to get out and talk and interact with audiences again. I know the many clubs I've had the privilege to speak at are greatly missing their social events: Probus, Womens' Institutes, Tangent, U3As and many others.  I hope to see some of you in 2021.

I'm also pleased that I will still be able to get out and about on my walks, always looking for a good place to put a body, and along with DI Andy Horton 16 I'll be working up ideas for Inspector Ryga 4.

Here's wishing you all a happy and healthy 2021 and a safe passage through the year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.