In the studio with Pauline Rowson and Alex Dyke - BBC Radio Solent

Really enjoyed my interview with Alex Dyke on his Big Hour slot on BBC Radio Solent on Monday 20 June.





He's great to chat to, even if a bit challenging sometimes, but then that's what makes good radio I guess.  We discussed many aspects of writing and publishing as well as my character, the rugged and flawed DI Andy Horton. Alex asked me if I was in love with him, Andy Horton that is not Alex, and I said of course I am!

Hope to return to the show for another interview in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.