Deadly Waters flows out

Deadly Waters is now published and out there in the big wide World, although it's not officially published in the USA until January 2008. I've had a couple of readers e mail me who enjoyed it, which is always nice to know. I think my next DI Andy Horton novel is going to be published in March 2008, along with the paperback of Deadly Waters. I am now working on the fourth DI Horton crime novel and then it might be a thriller. I've got ideas for that already.


Just regsitered for Blog Action Day on the environment - great idea http://www.blogactionday.org/ My thriller, In Cold Daylight, focuses on an environmental issue, but saying how and what might give the plot away!


Going to give some thought to my stance for Blog Action Day, got several ideas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.