Bowled Over But Not Out

I always enjoy giving talks to groups of people and especially when they are as lovely as the women ( and one man) from the local education authority. Last Wednesday I was at the Rose Bowl in Southampton, the home of Hampshire County Cricket, talking about "Confidence and Change", but the audience really wanted to hear about my marine mysteries and how I write them. So, after about thirty minutes talking about how they can better cope with change I went into crime writer mode and was thrilled to find some avid fans in the audience. I was bowled over, but not out. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.