Congratulations

Well done to one of my writing students from the Sinah Warren course I held in April. Gail e-mailed me to say that she'd won her first ever writing competition. OK, so as she says, it was only a text long but it's an achievement nonetheless and a major one when you think that she had to write a Ghost story in "proper" English that fitted into one text!! Her winning entry is featured on the website of http://www.txtlit.co.uk/.

All writers should take encouragement from the small victories because you never know where they might lead... to the six figure book deal? Now that would be nice. Gail says, 'This has certainly inspired me to enter more competitions and to keep going on my novel.' Congratulations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.