Audio books and e books

I've added a couple of new things on the blog today on the right hand side bar.

Deadly Waters is out in audio format as a download and as a CD and in cassette form. You can click on the photograph of the cover on the right hand side of this blog, which will take you to http://www.audible.co.uk/ where you can listen to an excerpt of it being read by Gordon Griffin.

I've also just returned from a meeting with my audio book publisher who is going to bring out Tide of Death, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill in audio book later this year, which is great news. I'll keep you posted on this.


And for those who prefer to read books in the electronic format then my novels and business books are available as e books. If you visit http://www.ebooks.com/ you can search under my name, or click on the link to the right to find my books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.