Book Signing and Radio Interview

On Saturday 20 June 2009, as part of the celebrations for Independent Booksellers Week, I will be signing copies of my latest Inspector Horton Marine Mystery crime novels, Deadly Waters and Dead Man's Wharf at my local independent bookshop, The Hayling Island Bookshop at 11am - all welcome.

Independent Booksellers Week was first launched last year as a celebration of independent bookselling. Over 350 booksellers participated in a range of activities and events throughout the week. This year it runs from 15th to 22nd June and there will again be a number of exciting events and book signings in the UK in independent bookshops.

Before that though I've got lots of speaking engagements and book signings lined up. You can see them here on my blog (scroll down and see them on the right hand side) or you can view them on my official web site.

I've also just been invited on to Wight FM to talk about my crime novels. In For The Kill, a fast-paced, action-packed thriller is set primarily on the Isle of Wight. I'll be talking to Alex Dyke on Thursday 16 April at 12 noon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.