Talk, Talk

I'm lubricating my throat and polishing off my speeches in anticipation of my forthcoming talks, which start with my Pink Ladies Lunch at The Intercontinental Hotel, Park Lane, London (pink champagne will be served whilst raising money for breast cancer awareness) on Friday 8 May, followed by a visit to St Ives Library and St Austell Library in Cornwall on 12 May and finishing with an appearance at Crimefest in Bristol on Friday 15 May.

It's always interesting to meet new people and to answer their questions about writing and to discuss with them my crime and thriller novels. I'll be posting some photographs from these events to this blog and to my Facebook page as well as to the other social networks to which I belong including Goodreads, Redroom and Crimespace. If anyone reading this blog is attending any of the above events then I look forward to meeting you.


Hythe Library is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its move to the current building in May. I was delighted to be asked to talk at Hythe Library in July 2008. They were a lively audience and made me very welcome.
The library is having a few displays and events and one of them is going to be a display of books and information about past 'guest' visitors to the library including my marine mystery crime and thriller novels. So if you're in the area then drop by and take a look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.