Locations that inspire me and the setting for the marine mysteries

I thought I'd just post some photographs of some of the locations that inspire me and where my crime novels are set. 

This is Inspector Andy Horton's patch - the Solent on the South Coast of England, home of my marine mysteries. The photograph on the left is of the Camber in Old Portsmouth and features in Deadly Waters and The Suffocating Sea.




Here is another view of it taken from on board the Wightlink ferry, which sails from Portsmouth to Fishbourne on the Isle of Wight.








My crime thriller novels, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill are also set in the South. In For the Kill and the latest Inspector Andy Horton crime novel, Blood on the Sand  are set primarily on the Isle of Wight. This is a view of Bembridge Harbour, the Duver which features in both novels.


I'll post some more photographs in due course. I hope you like them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.