Great fun at Express FM - an interview with Rob Richardson discussing my marine mystery crime novels

I really enjoyed talking to Rob Richardson at Express FM. Here I am with Rob in the studio before the programme was recorded with Chris in the foreground doing all the techie bits. I didn't realise my outfit would be colour co-ordinated with the Express FM logo!

The programme will be broadcast next Tuesday evening 8 June at 7pm. You can listen to it live on the Express FM web site. 

I am also hoping to have a recording of it in due course so that I can edit it and put it on my You Tube Channel and on my web site. I'll let you know when that happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.