I'll be at Oxfam Books and Music Store, Fareham, Hampshire on 3 July at 10.30am to launch the second annual Oxfam BookFest

Oxfam Bookfest, a page-turning, poverty-busting, book-hugging celebration, will run from 3 - 17 July. Last year it saw 350 events across the country involving many authors and raising hundreds of thousands of pounds for the charity. This year the charity is hoping to generate "more than £500,000 additional book sales over the summer" through the festival.

I will be at Oxfam Books and Music Store in Fareham, Hampshire on 3 July between 10.30am and 11.30am where I will be donating some of my marine mystery crime and thriller novels to Oxfam and will be signing books. I'll also be presenting the winner of the Short Story Competition, organised by the Fareham shop, with their gift voucher prize. A Children's Art Competition will also be featured in the shop.

I'm delighted to support Oxfam by donating some of my crime novels and am thrilled to be invited to kick start Oxfam BookFest in the local area.  Hope to meet some of my readers there.

www.oxfam.org.uk/bookfest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.