Meet me in the Midlands... I'm giving two author talks on 27 and 28 September in Birmingham and Burton-upon-Trent

Meet in the Midlands, not in St Louis, as the song goes but I won't be singing (promise) but talking about how I write my marine mystery police procedural crime novels featuring my rugged detective Inspector Andy Horton and my thrillers.

On 27 September 2010 @ 2pm I'll be at the newly refurbished Perry Common Library, Birmingham. Tickets are free. Contact Perry Common Library, College Road, Birmingham West Midlands,UK B44 0HH perry.common.library@birmingham.gov.uk for more details or to book your place.

Next up on 28 September 2010 @ 10am is Burton-upon-Trent Library, where I am guest author in the 'Reading Cafe' from 10 am to 12 noon. I'll again be talking about how I write my crime novels, answering questions and signing copies of my books. Do join me if you can for this informal, entertaining morning session.

For further information contact: Tel: 01283 239564 paul.tovell@staffordshire.gov.uk
http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/

If you would like me to speak at your event or for guest appearances please either leave a comment here or use the Contact Us  form on my official web site at http://www.rowmark.co.uk/

Hope to post some photos from both events next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.