I've gone underground, you can see me at Waterloo and Victoria Stations

Yes, I've gone underground, not for the purpose of gathering material for a new thriller or an Inspector Andy Horton crime novel. Neither have I decided to take up busking or begging for a living, but because I'm helping to promote Portsmouth Bookfest. And if you're thinking that I might be walking the platforms with a sandwich board strapped to me then sorry to disappoint (although Colin at the Hayling Island Bookshop, organiser of the Portsmouth Bookfest would probably have suggested it if I'd given him half the chance).  I won't be there physically but if you cast your eyes over the posters near the main ticket office at Waterloo Underground this is what you will see.



Sorry, didn't mean to frighten the horses.  Yes, it's my mugshot there in amongst other authors taking part in the Portsmouth Bookfest.

I am in the middle top row.  Now your job is to identify and name all the other authors whose photographs are on the poster, in the proper order from left to right, and top to bottom.  Post your answers in the comments section below and all those with the correct answer will be entered into a free prize draw and the winner can choose to receive a signed copy of a paperback of one of my crime or thriller novels or a free ticket to one of the Crime & the City, CSI Portsmouth panels I'm doing on 6 November at the Portsmouth Bookfest.  Competition open to UK residents only, and all authors named and shamed in the poster are excluded. Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.