Photographs from a Life of Crime, Pauline Rowson's talk to the Southern Region of the Society of Women Writers and Journalist

I was made very welcome at the Southern region of the Society of Women Writers and Journalists on 22 October where I gave a talk on how I write, research and market my marine mystery crime novels and thrillers.

Pauline Rowson talking to some of the members of the Southern region of the Society of Women Writers and Journalists

What a lovely group of people and I was delighted to see that popular saga author Dee Williams, whom I've appeared with at a few signings was in the audience, along with crime writer, Peter Lovesey, a prolific writer with a string of awards including the Cartier Diamond Dagger for his career in crime writing and whose novels have been dramatised on television.  I'm appearing with Peter Lovesey at Crime & the City, CSI Portsmouth event on 6 November as part of Portsmouth Bookfest, and I'm very much looking forward to it.
Peter Lovesey and Pauline Rowson

Pauline Rowson and Dee Williams getting ready to have their photo taken - oops, sorry Dee!

The real thing


It was a fun event and I hope the audience found it interesting and informative, they certainly seemed to have done from their comments after the talk.

Pauline Rowson signing books after her talk

Thank you very much for inviting me and I hope to return in the not too distant future.

My next speaking engagement is at a charity lunch on behalf of the NSPCC at Wallington Hall, Fareham on 31 October 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.