Pauline Rowson on BBC Radio Solent Julian Clegg Breakfast Programme 13 July

I shall be on BBC Radio Solent on Wednesday 13 July talking to Julian Clegg, giving him and his listeners an update on my marine mystery crime and thriller novels. It will be an early session as usual, at about 6.45 a.m. It's always great to talk to Julian and to be on the radio and I really enjoyed my long interview with Alex Dyke on his Big Hour slot on BBC Radio Solent on 20 June. I hope to return to his show in due course where Alex can once again grill me about the world of publishing, writing and my crime novels

Other than that it should be a quiet July, without any other appearances scheduled although something might crop up at the last moment. Meanwhile it's a good time to crack on with the writing. The DI Andy Horton marine mystery crime novel number eight is coming along a treat.  I'm half way through the first draft and think I now have the plot fully worked out... although  having said that who knows, it could change yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.