Pauline Rowson crime author to host the Book Programme on Portsmouth Live TV

One of my ambitions is going to be fulfilled soon and that is to present a television show. I am thrilled to be asked to become a guest presenter, hosting the Book Programme on Portsmouth Live TV some time in the near future.

I've presented before camera on video and DVDs several times in the past and, of course, have done many television and radio interviews but have never presented a television show, and it will be Live.  To present a programme on books  is even better.  I'm really looking forward to it and will post here when it is to be and further details when I have them. 

I enjoyed my interview on the Adrian and Sally Show on Portsmouth LiveTV on Friday talking about the forthcoming CSI Portsmouth event on 5 November 2011 in Portsmouth, England, where we have a great line up of speakers, including crime authors Mark Billingham, John Harvey and Michael Ridpath along with forensic psychologists, police, fingerprint and crime scene experts. Details of the event including the full programme and speakers are on my official web site and here on the CSI Portsmouth 2011 page.



I also chatted to Adrian and Sally about the latest DI Horton marine mystery crime novel, Footsteps on the Shore which is now available in paperback and on Kindle, Nook and in other e book formats.

You can watch the programme here.

I'm looking forward to hosting a book programme, should be great fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.