So excited to see Footsteps on the Shore (DI Horton crime novel) on London Underground Poster with Mark Billingham's crime novel

I was so thrilled to see my DI Andy Horton crime novel Footsteps on the Shore advertised on the London Underground and at major London Railway Stations alongside my fellow crime writer, Mark Billingham's book Good as Dead.  This is to promote Portsmouth BookFest during which Mark and I are appearing at CSI Portsmouth on 5 November at John Pounds Centre, Portsmouth along with crime authors, John Harvey, Michael Ridpath, Bob and Carol Bridgestock and with the police, fingerprint team, forensic psychologists and crime scene experts. It promises to be a great day and tickets are selling fast.


 Full programme and booking details can be found on my website at CSI Portsmouth 2011.

I know you can't quite see all the detail in these reduced sized photos, which have been forwarded to me by the Portsmouth BookFest team, but believe me Footsteps on the Shore is there, fifth from the left. Hope you like the posters.


London Underground October 2011

Victoria Station, London October 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.