DI Horton has a Marine Mystery Crime Novels Facebook Page

I have had a Facebook page under my name Pauline Rowson Crime Writer for a long time, but I also have a Facebook Page for the Marine Mystery Series of Crime Novels featuring my flawed and rugged hero DI Andy Horton.

There are currently six in the series beginning with Tide of Death, then in order: Deadly Waters, The Suffocating Sea, Dead Man's Wharf, Blood on the Sand and Footsteps on the Shore. A Killing Coast the seventh will be published on 26 Januray 2012. And I am currently writing number eight.

I am now looking at developing my Marine Mystery Facebook Page further and making it more widely known so if anyone reading this would like to visit and Like It I'd be tickled pink.

Alternatively, or in addition, you can send me an invitation to connect on my general Facebook page, on LinkedIn or you can Follow me on Twitter.

You can also subscribe to my e newsletter for book news and updates by visiting my official website.  where you can find details on all the DI Horton crime novels, my thrillers and all my books as welll as my events.

More on the new DI Horton A Killing Coast , which is being published on 26 January by Severn House, soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.