Pauline Rowson entertaining a packed U3A meeting talking about writing crime novels

I had a fantastic time as guest speaker at a packed U3A meeting at Sarum, near Salisbury on Wednesday where I talked about how I write my crime novels and thrillers and about the DI Andy Horton marine mystery series of crime novels. They were a lovely audience and  it was a pleasure talking to them and signing copies of my crime novels. Here are some photographs from the event.

Pauline Rowson speaking to a packed audience

I enjoy public speaking and am always happy to be asked to speak to groups. I've given talks to U3A groups around the country and am always delighted to do more.  I've also given talks to Women's Institutes, professional groups, reading and writing groups, in libraries and been a guest speaker at many charity events.



If you would like to find out more about my speaking engagements or wish to contact me about a public appearance or talk please visit my website.

Pauline Rowson taking a bow after giving a short reading to end her talk
U3A stands for the University of the Third Age. It is a self-help organisation for people no longer in full time employment, providing educational, creative and leisure opportunities in a friendly environment. There are local U3As all over the UK.

Pauline Rowson taking questions from the floor
Pauline Rowson book signing after the event

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.