Jungle Red Writers: Pauline Rowson - Are crime writers psychopaths?

Jungle Red Writers: Pauline Rowson: JAN BROGAN:  Please welcome Pauline Rowson to Jungle Red

Read my article below on the website Jungle Red Writers.  Just scroll down the page on their website to read the article.


 Are crime writers psychopaths? 
 
 The relationship between writers and their characters takes many forms. Some of my characters irritate me, others entertain, some make me feel cuddly and comfortable, while others I positively loath. And some I love warts and all even my alpha male Detective Superintendent Steve Uckfield, head of the Major Crime Team, with all his disgusting habits.  But whatever the relationship between the creator and characters it should never be dull.


Please feel free to make a comment below the article on Jungle Red. Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.