Superb audience at the Holbury and Fawley U3A

I had a great time speaking to the lovely members of the Holbury and Fawley U3A on Tuesday 26 February.  They made me very welcome and were a superb audience. I talked about how I write my DI Andy Horton marine mysteries and my thrillers. 




Pauline Rowson beginning her talk


Pauline Rowson in full flow to a packed audience


Pauline Rowson explaining how she writes her crime novels to a very attentive audience

I'm pleased to say that I will be talking at many more U3As this year and looking forward to them all.

You can see all my speaking engagements for 2013 on the events page on my website. If you would like to book me for a speaking engagement please use the form on the Contact Us page.


U3As are self-help, self-managed lifelong learning co-operatives for older people no longer in full time work, providing opportunities for their members to share learning experiences in a wide range of interest groups and to pursue learning not for qualifications, but for fun.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.