Pauline Rowson talking about her crime novels to members of the International Inner Wheel Association

On Wednesday 15 May I was delighted to be asked to give an after supper talk to the ladies of Havant District Inner Wheel.


Pauline Rowson talking to the audience about her crime novels

 Inner Wheel is an International all female organisation that has three objectives: to promote true friendship, to encourage the ideals of personal service and to foster International understanding. Their motto is friendship with service, helping those less fortunate than oneself. You can find out more about them on their website.

I was certainly met with friendship and made to feel very welcome. The audience were delightful and lively. Following a delicious meal at the Brookfield Hotel, Emsworth I talked about my crime writing and my crime novels featuring the flawed and rugged DI Andy Horton. 



Pauline Rowson talking to ladies of the Inner Wheel Association



My thanks to Havant and District Inner Wheel for inviting me to talk.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.