A lively audience and an entertaining talk on the exploits of the hunky DI Andy Horton

On 20 August I was delighted to entertain members of Andover U3A  with the exploits of my hunky detective, DI Andy Horton whose patch is Portsmouth CID on the South Coast of England.  There are now nine in the Horton series with the tenth, Death Surge, being published by Severn House in the UK and Commonwealth on 30 September and in the USA on 1 January 2014.


Pauline Rowson talking to members of Andover U3A


I explained  how I draw my inspiration from the area in which the novels are set and where I live, the Solent and around the harbours of Portsmouth, Langstone and Chichester, and I talked about my methods for developing plot lines, and creating characters.


Pauline Rowson with DI Andy Horton mystery Death Lies Beneath


I was also delighted to sign copies of my DI Andy Horton novels and my two stand alone thrillers, In Cold Daylight and In For The Kill.



It's always good to and meet readers and potential readers and I enjoy entertaining audiences.  I  give many talks across the country to organisations of all sizes  from tens to hundreds.

If you would like to book me to speak to your group or organisation please Contact Me.

For all my speaking engagements for 2013 and 2014 visit the events page.

I'll also be appearing at CSI Portsmouth 2013 on 2 November.



Buy Pauline Rowson's Books on Amazon


 Buy from your local bookshop

 

 Buy Pauline Rowson's books at your local bookshop



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you like Peter James, John Harvey, Ann Cleeves and Peter Robinson you'll like Pauline Rowson's crime novels

Marvik is about to face his biggest challenge in mystery thriller FATAL DEPTHS, no 4 in the series.